Meet The PrintMail Employees
Two PrintMail Teams Providing You
The Best Client Experience
the Customer Support Team
At PrintMail Solutions, Customer Support is dedicated to ensuring your complete satisfaction by providing exemplary customer service and support. Our team can help you with any technical inquiry you might have, including job tracking research, duplicate repair, transmission questions, new job set-ups – nearly anything at all!
PrintMail’s Customer Support team is ready, willing and eager to help you!
Client Experience Director
PrintMail’s Client Experience Director Bernadette Cordero has excelled in the banking industry since 2000, eventually rising to Assistant Vice President overseeing customer care at a $250-billion-asset bank. She has introduced new technologies and enhanced our already-superior client experience as part of PrintMail’s ongoing commitment to continuous improvement.
the Implementation Team
PrintMail’s Implementation Team is a team of highly-experienced Project Managers and Business Analysts who are responsible for the customer experience by managing your project so as to ensure on-time and quality delivery. They will gather and document your requirements, coordinating your requests with our various departmental experts. They make sure that all teams understand what tasks need to be completed, work to keep them on schedule, and serve as the main source of all post-sales client communications.
Director of Implementation
Jim Chiarello, PrintMail’s Director of Implementation, holds a Master of Science degree and numerous professional certifications. Jim’s role is to support the Implementation Analysts (Project Managers) by investigating new project management approaches, processes and tools to help your projects and implementations go more smoothly and efficiently. Jim also provides coaching and mentoring to the Project Managers to help the team provide you, PrintMail’s clients, with the premium service that you expect and deserve. Jim has close to thirty years’ experience in project management, change management, process improvement, training and leadership.
What We Do For Our Clients
- Develop and oversee project implementation plans.
- Prepare internal work and project timelines in accordance with technical, operational and customer requirements.
- Conduct kick-off meetings with new clients to review expectations, identify requirements and create a project plan.
- Coordinate all aspects of project implementation, working closely with the client and internal project team.
- Conduct regular client and internal project team meetings to present and review project status and clarify requirements.
- Anticipate potential issues and proactively manage details while communicating risks and dependencies.
- Communicate project status and disseminate project information to client and internal project teams on a regular basis.
- Recommend solutions to the customer’s needs.
Employees + Our Pets
Employees + Our Commutes